Jan 12, 2012

(New) Delhi

I wrote this when I left Delhi for Hyderabad. I never published it for Hyderabad is as beautiful a city. 

It was a personal phase then. 


                  The Quest
shocked i m that i have a dream no more,
the excitement to step forth has become a lore.
my zeal n the spirit is but a dry leaf,
amused i m tht i m habitual to grief.

i ponder, i wonder n i toss,
dreaded to regret my mighty loss.
i convince i pacify i argue with my sense,
yet they are subjective, open, rhetoric... and hence.

i hibernate now, cos around me i feel so cold,
i doubt that 'time shall heal', as i was always told.
like always it has been, i cannot win 'The Quest' alone,
i fear if some rejoice 'the moment'? cos i, m forlon
                                            *
Today Delhi seems to lure me again, coax me to bring out the volatile vibrant self which has become too complacent.

No comments: