May 29, 2008

Psychedellic: Not just a state of mind..


After many years, i just now have risen up to realize wher do i derive my thinking from and at that with whom does my phiosophy match? The revelation tells me that I am not alone and makes my ideology more vivid and clear. It is a serendipity (that being my favourite word) that while searching on "Psychedelic" on youtube and wiki, I happened to reach BEATNIKS and Jack Kerouac. Over there i read the following lines:

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow Roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars, and in the middle, you see the blue center-light pop, and everybody goes ahh..."from On the Road
Wat made me feel special and one among the mavericks was the Hippie code: "Do your own thing, wherever you have to do it and whenever you want. Drop out. Leave society as you have known it. Leave it utterly. Blow the mind of every straight person you can reach. Turn them on, if not to drugs, then to beauty, love, honesty, fun."

I am aware that ideologies keep changing; maybe I would not feel the same way afer a few years, but Psychedellia happens to be my state of mind at this moment.
I realize: Life is beautiful.. (in the Psychedelic land) .

No comments: