Nov 28, 2008

Saddii Dilli!



I was watching an interview of Barkha Dutt and Sheila Dikshit on the Delhi elections. I have never paid heed to Politics ever. every time there were elections i considered it futile to vote for the vulgar goons. But the interview presented a different picture this time. i was quite impressed by Sheila Dikshit, the way she answered the questions raised in the most apt language. She was a very cognizant as well as a confident woman. I was mighty impressed of her intellect and elegant humor. the thought occured that i would be like to be lead like such a Politician, as i would with my cherished professors. There was a sense of security felt if she becomes the Chief Minister.

The BJP candidate on the other hand was found cribbing and leaving no stone unturned to demean Congress to which Sheila replied in the most decent, humble and satisfying manner.

i have after the interview decided to vote and also my candidate. for i don't want whatever good that has happened in Delhi to stop. I love Delhi and Delhi deserves the best!

WE DON'T LET OUR PARENTS DECIDE FOR US, WHY LET OUR POLITICIANS?

No comments: